We have a product that we can apply to the lawn that kills both fleas and ticks.
Fact: One female flea can lay about 18 eggs a day and just 20 fleas on a dog can produce 360 eggs per day and over 2000 eggs in a week.
The flea population is typically made up of 50% eggs, 30% larvae, 15% pupae and only 5% biting adults.
Most fleas survive the winter in the larval or pupal stage and grow best during warm, moist winters and spring. We can treat your lawn to control both fleas and ticks.
Tips on how to avoid getting bitten by a Tick:
– Use a tick repellent when outdoors.
– Wear light colored clothing so that ticks are easier to spot.
– If you have a tick on you, pull slowly and steadily so that its
mouthparts are not broken off in your skin.
– Wear long sleeves and pants.
– Clean up debris piles and old wood.
– Keep your grass mowed and trimmed.
Adult Deer Tick